Recent Posts

19 August 2012

Nail of the Day: Dotted Gold

Hi everyone!

Finally the sun showed up! So I thought that I might as well do something to brighten up my day.

I looked on my nail and oh, my nail polish were cracked and destroyed. I had to do something about it. :)

Since I want, ever since, a polka dot nail polish, I decided to try it on my nails.

I grabbed a white nail polish from Sansan (Php37.00) and a gold nail art pen (Php20.00) which was bought from Baclaran by my sister and his boyfriend.


And tadah! Here's the final look. It's not perfect but not too bad for a first-timer right?

Sorry, it's starting to chip. I'm really careless. :(
How about you, what do you so to cheer you up? Please share it with me.

Don't forget to follow me for updates.



No comments:

Post a Comment