Recent Posts

20 September 2012

Loving My Skin: My Current Facial Routine

My skin problems:

  1. Oily skin
  2. Large pores
  3. Red discoloration around the nose
  4. Pimple marks
  5. DARK under eye circles
  6. Warts around my cheeks
  7. Black heads
Whew! That's a lot! I know many girls can also relate to some of these problems. I have done researches on how to fix these problems. I found many blog posts and reviews about several products. So I decided to try them as well, it might also work for me. 

So here are my current skin care products that I regularly use:

L to R: Krave Moisture Souffle, Krave Fruttie Poreless Toner, Celeteque Brightening Eye Tuck plus Dark Circles Lightener, Cupine Aloepa facial Wash




KRAVE CUPINE ALOEPA Facial Wash. I love this facial wash primarily because it is made from organic products. With Mulberry leaves, Cucumber, Pineapple, Aloe Vera and Papaya.



 KRAVE FRUTTIE PORELESS Toner Spray. Like the facial wash, this toner is also organic. With watermelon, Cucumber and Aloe Vera.




KRAVE MOISTURE SOUFFLE Night Cream. Even if it states that this is a night cream, I still use this as my day moisturizer, just a little however. With Green Tea, Apricot, Papaya, Banana, Aloe Vera and Silk.



CELETEQUE DERMOSCIENCE BRIGHTENING Eye Tuck plus DARK CIRCLES LIGHTENER. With Eyeseryl Tetrapeptide Complex.

I just started with this regimen few days ago so more detailed reviews will follow.

Do you find these items interesting? You can find the Krave Minerale Cosmeceuticals products at their website or you can visit Women's Little Pleasures on Facebook (for Baguio and Benguet clients).

What's your daily skin care routine? Please feel free to share and comment.




No comments:

Post a Comment